| Quick Facts:
Other Features and Benefits:
- Great for Kayaks, Canoes, & Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Safest way to enter or exit a Kayak, Canoe or Paddle Boards from the dock
- Permalaunch Cradles vessel for amazing stability
- Float on and float off design allows for easy launch and retrieval
- Mounts to fixed or floating docks, or to stand alone posts and pilings
- Enter and exit from one end or both ends
- Underwater structure “cradles” the vessel allowing passengers to easily & safely board and disembark.
- Custom Designed Hand Rails with Paddle Pull Feature.
- Additional hand rail option available for utilizing both directions to enter and exit.
- Vertical Hand Rail Option also available.
- Works great with 1 & 2 passenger Kayaks and Canoes! Also works on Stand-Up Paddle Boards!
- Low Profile for handling vessels.
- Slip Resistant Surface.
- Color Options: Tan or Grey Granite
- Mounting Hardware is easy to install and features quiet components for less noise in wave activity.
- Width adjustable at installation.
- Works on most all floating or stationary docks & walkways.
- Minimal foot print in the water.
- Commercial or Residential Applications
The permalaunch™ features a Custom Cradle Design that helps you stay dry, launch quick and safer on your next Kayak, Stand Up Paddle-board (SUP), or Canoe adventure! It can be mounted to floating docks, fixed docks, or stand-alone pilings.
Everything about the permalaunch™ was designed for stability and ease of use. The Float Off – Float On Feature’s start with the vessel being partially submerged when boarding. The three middle underwater supports create stability for boarding, yet allow buoyancy in the vessel for ease of launch or retrieval. Custom designed hand rails allow you to use your paddle to effortlessly pull the vessel off the launch, or guide yourself back on. The two outside underwater braces are set lower in the water to allow the vessel to launch or float back on with minimal effort from the paddler. You will be amazed at how easily every member of the family can come and go with the permalaunch™!
Directional Options: The base unit comes with one set of hand rails so paddlers may leave and return from the same direction. Optional additional hand rails allow paddlers to leave and return from either direction. Optional vertical hand rails are also available for additional stability in boarding or disembarking, and for stand up paddle boarders additional balance.